This special edition of Credit Journal covers our global sovereigns and macroeconomic credit outlooks for 2020.
We hope this issue serves as a reliable resource and helps you make more informed investment decisions throughout the new year. We welcome comments for future issues, including suggestions for topical or credit-specific research.
- Meet our Chief Economist: Brian Coulton
- Sovereign Rating Outlooks Vary by Region
- Trade Uncertainties and Social Discontent to Spur Fiscal Easing
- Meet our Chief Credit Officer: Jeremy Carter
- Escaping Japanification Difficult for Eurozone if it Takes Root
- Meet our Head of Sustainable Finance: Andrew Steel