White Paper: ESG in Credit
ESG investing has seen huge growth over the past few years. To provide transparency and robust reporting around how ESG affects credit risk, Fitch Ratings developed an integrated scoring system, ESG Relevance Scores, which clearly displays how ESG factors impact individual rating decisions.
In our ESG in Credit white paper, we outline our approach to evaluating ESG risks in all our rated sectors and highlight key trends and patterns.
- Foreword by Ian Linnell, President of Fitch Ratings
- Growing Importance of ESG in Credit
- ESG in Fitch’s Credit Ratings: ESG Relevance Scores
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Non-Financial Corporates
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Financial Institutions
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Structured Finance
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Public Finance
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Project Finance
- Evaluating ESG Risks in Sovereign Ratings
- Difference between ESG Factors in Developed and Emerging Markets Corporates
- ESG Relevance Score Tools
Subscribe to our ESG Monthly newsletter to receive timely ESG-related insight straight to your inbox.